Richard Jennings had a very good result in the weekend tournament at the 2015 London chess classic .
In the under 2000 section he scored 4/5 finishing in a tie for 3rd place, and winning the under 1900 grading prize.
His individual results were as follows:
- Richard Jennings vs Hasan Shahzad (U/G USA) (1-0)
- Chris Sykes (1916 SCO) vs Richard Jennings (0-1)
- Richard Jennings vs Per Omtvedt (1932 NOR) (0-1)
- Maksim Cheslaveski (1947 BUL) vs Richard Jennings (0-1)
- Richard Jennings vs Helge Hjort (1949 DEN) (1-0)
Full results and grading performance can be found on chess-results.com