- Scottish National Chess League – The Scottish National Chess League is a seven round (five board) team competition run on four Sundays during the winter in Dunfermline. Bon Accord won division 5 in season 2014/2015, division 4 in 2015/2016, division 3 in 2016/2017 .Our first team are now competing in division 2 and we are entering a second team in the bottom division this season for the first time.
- Richardson Cup – The Richardson Cup is a knock-out competition run by Chess Scotland. It is run over eight boards and is the premier team competition in Scotland.
- North East Scotland Chess League – Bon Accord chess club have four teams in the North East Scotland Chess League.
- BP Cup – The BP cup is a team knock-out competition run in the North East of Scotland.
- Bon Accord Club Championship – A seven round swiss tournament open to all club members run from October to May with approximately one round a month.
- Bon Accord Allegro Championship – An allegro tournament run in September.